Cuba Journey Overview
Join us in Cuba as we ring in the New Year with a journey that will explore one of the last communist countries in the world and all the secrets it holds. FTF wants to take you from Havana to Vinales to Cienfuegos and back. Explore tobacco plantations and the Cuban countryside. Have meals from around the island and with local families. From Hemmingway's home to the dance floors in Havana, be prepared to see Cuba the FTF way.
Below you can find the dates and a tentative cost. We encourage you to fill out the form below if you are interested in reserving a spot or want to know more.
However, we always think it best to talk to a human, so please call John Heers and pester him for some details!
Current and future dates
December 27th - January 4th, 2018
April 12th - 21st, 2019
August 2nd - 11th, 2019
Costs and Features
Total Cost: $1,699 plus round trip airfare
Costs will cover transportation, rooms, two meals a day plus a load of awesome cultural events.
Day 1: Havana
- Everyone arrives in Cuba and FTF gets you settled in for the night.
- Explore Havana, change some money, and get prepared for the Journey to begin.
Day 2: Old Havana
- Take a walking tour of Old Havana and visit the Presidential Palace along with the local Cathedral.
- Receive salsa lessons from local pros and later on visit the local Cuban music bars and dance he night away.
Day 3: Vinales and Moncada
- Spend some time in the gorgeous Marina Hemingway along with Mariel.
- Later on spend some time exploring the Harlem Sugar Mill and Moncada Community.
Day 4: Vinales and Moncada
- Visit and relax at the Cuban Kibbutz in Moncada.
- Travel to Vinales and see the hype behind Cuban cigars by touring a tobacco plantation.
Day 5: Bay of Pigs and Cienfuegos
- Treat yourself to an authentic Cuban meal at the Bay of Pigs: Puerco Asado.
- Later see Cienfuegos by night as we ring in the New Year Cuban style with dancing, great food, cigars, and fireworks!
Day 6: Cienfuegos and Trinidad
- Receive a tour of Cienfuegos and visit the famous Tomas Terry Teatro.
- Explore Trinidad (a UNESCO World Heritage site) and its colonial architecture along with bustling market.
Day 7: Havana
- Spend your final days near Havana seeing Cojimar (the inspiration for Hemingway's Old Man and the Sea) and Cristo de la Havana.
- Have a relaxing evening touring the gorgeous botanical gardens.
Day 8: Farewells and Goodbyes
- Enjoy one last meal with the crew then get ready to head back.
- Say farewells and allow FTF to escort you to the airport and a safe journey home.
Interested in going?
Fill out the form below or give us a call @ 239-687-6469!
Please click the button below to fill out your pre-travel form.